Currently Reviewing: Welcome to the NHK
What We’ve Said Recently
- Vinyl – Hipster Affectation, Archival Format, Late Stage Capitalism Freak Out January 16, 2017
- Federale – They can Even do it Live January 15, 2017
- Episode 21: Welcome to the Reset and Episode 22: Welcome to God! January 14, 2017
- Lazy Friday Videos (warning:drumsolos) January 13, 2017
- Federale – All the Colours of the Dark January 12, 2017
- More Bowie, All the Time… Sometimes January 11, 2017
- When I Met You – David Bowie January 10, 2017
- Emerson, Lake, and remembering January 9, 2017
- A Traitor’s Self-Indulgence – My work for Cinema Sentries in 2016 January 8, 2017
- Let There Be Light: The Odyssey of Dark Star January 7, 2017
Random Goat Reviews
What came before:
Don’t Leave Me Alone Daisy Archive
Posted on July 11, 2002 | No CommentsHitomi may leave Techno forever, so he decides a grand gesture is in order: he'll take over the world with ICBMs.
Posted on July 11, 2002 | No CommentsTechno's birthday is coming up, and Hitomi is conflicted about whether to get him anything. And the cyborg lady tries to kill them.
Posted on July 11, 2002 | No CommentsTechno forces Hitomi to go for a fourth-dimensional bike ride that leads them to a very familiar young boy.
Posted on June 26, 2002 | No CommentsNow that Techno thinks Hitomi is an alien, he decides that he has to protect her with an anti-person barrier from all the evil people around her.
Posted on June 26, 2002 | No CommentsHitomi has a cold thanks to her trip to Siberia, and Techno decides the best way to take care of her is to build a hyper-dimensional door right into her bedroom.
Posted on June 25, 2002 | No CommentsTechno takes Hitomi on a group date somewhere nice and cold during the summer: Siberia.
Posted on April 27, 2002 | No CommentsTechno being nice? Hitomi suspects!
Posted on November 21, 2001 | No CommentsAnnie wants Techno dead. Techno wants lunch with Hitomi. Yamakawa wants to play bass.
Posted on November 21, 2001 | No CommentsTechno invites Hitomi over (via giant spider-transport) and tries to spend a day with her alone, but is interrupted by his grandpa, his teacher, Yamakawa X, and his robot clone of Hitomi.
Posted on November 21, 2001 | No CommentsOne of Techno's experiments goes awry during chemistry class, and the only one who can stop it is Yamakawa X!