Currently Reviewing: Welcome to the NHK
What We’ve Said Recently
- Vinyl – Hipster Affectation, Archival Format, Late Stage Capitalism Freak Out January 16, 2017
- Federale – They can Even do it Live January 15, 2017
- Episode 21: Welcome to the Reset and Episode 22: Welcome to God! January 14, 2017
- Lazy Friday Videos (warning:drumsolos) January 13, 2017
- Federale – All the Colours of the Dark January 12, 2017
- More Bowie, All the Time… Sometimes January 11, 2017
- When I Met You – David Bowie January 10, 2017
- Emerson, Lake, and remembering January 9, 2017
- A Traitor’s Self-Indulgence – My work for Cinema Sentries in 2016 January 8, 2017
- Let There Be Light: The Odyssey of Dark Star January 7, 2017
Random Goat Reviews
What came before:
Posted on July 6, 2003 | No CommentsSai and Shiro both fight to rescue Jiyu's soul.
Posted on July 6, 2003 | No CommentsJiyu becomes Jubei in front of her father, Sai, and fights Shiro in the forest. Bad jokes ensue.
Posted on May 21, 2003 | No CommentsAll the bad stuff should be over, but Jiyu sees tension all around her. And then more bad stuff happens.
Posted on May 4, 2003 | No CommentsHajime has Jubei in his clutches, and discovers what the real secret of the lovely eyepatch is.
Posted on April 22, 2003 | No CommentsAn eventful rice-cake party is thrown, wherein we learn who loves who, and what happened to Shiro.
Posted on April 22, 2003 | No CommentsJubei is sick. Jubei's dad strips her naked, douses himself with water, then climbs on top of her. Jubei gets better.
Posted on April 10, 2003 | No CommentsKoinosuke forces Jiyu to wear a urinal on her head to blind one eye. She and Shiro fight.
Posted on April 10, 2003 | No CommentsShiro challenges Jiyu, who has to fight yet another Ryujoji assassin.
Posted on April 7, 2003 | No CommentsNew enemies come for the lovely eyepatch, one that even has a striking resemblance to Jiyu's mother.
Posted on February 17, 2003 | No CommentsJiyu doesn't want to have the responsibility of the lovely eye-patch, but the attackers keep on coming.